Kedungu Beach, Bali


Kedungu beach is located in Tabanan, Bali. I think this beach not really famous like Kuta or Dreamland, but I don't care! I just like this beach..maybe because of not many tourist here, so I can do anything in this beach :D I means anything like: lying on the sand, running, cycling, and also swimming. I also can learn surfing and enjoy body board. Sun bathing is not my purpose, but I have to enjoy it :D
The view around this beach is very beautiful, there is a hill that the same hill in Dreamland..so we can summarized that it is Jimbaran hill. Yes, you can see Jimbaran Hill from this beach.
Near this beach, there is my favorite food, that is 'sate'. It is roasted pork, ehmm..yummy! The taste is very delicious. Beautiful place, like this beach and delicious food, for me this is perfect!! I really enjoy my delicious life.


Enjoy delicious food, delicious places, delicious activities with Delicious Life.
Share this article :
 
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. ILMU PARIWISATA - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger