sample application letter

your adress




December 19, 2030

SubjecT : Application Letter

Attachment : 1 file

Dear Personality Manager of name Hotel


I am interested in working as a manager for your hotel. I am an expert staff with 3 years of experience to offer you. I enclose my résumé as a first step in exploring the possibilities of employment with name Hotel.

My most recent experience was managering a restaurant department. I was leading that department until getting an award of excellence services. In addition, I master in 3 languages, Indonesian, English and Germany.

As a manager with your hotel, I would bring a focus on quality and excellent service. Furthermore, I work well with others, and I am experienced in several things and I would apply it better in your hotel.

With all of this, I would like to give my application to be accepted to be a manager in your hotel.

With this application letter I attach these several things for your consideration:

1) Curriculum Vitae,

2) Copy of Certificate of Diploma 4 of Tourism Study Program,

3) Copy of Citizen Identity Card,

4) Letter of kind manner,

5) 3 pieces of 3x4 cm photos.

That’s all my application letter. I’m hoping for your concern. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely, .

your name

Share this article :
 
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. ILMU PARIWISATA - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger